Jai's Photo of Nancy

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nancy's Healing Surprise - posted by Gary

Dear family, I just wanted you all to know of a little bit of magic that happened. Yesterday Alexei told me about a guitarist who would be playing that night at Aubergine. I thought I'd heard the name before but didn't know his music. Then, at the caretakers meeting Hrieth mentioned a two woman band called Ma Muse who were also playing at Aubergine. I'd only 2 days ago heard them for the first time paying on Nancy's stereo. Turns out Hrieth gave her that CD.

I was feeling pretty tired but I knew I should get out and away from the castle. I got there and the girl at the door told me " sorry, we're sod out". What? I'd hardly heard of these folks and they're sold out? Well, it WAS Valentines day. So I went back on the patio and was thought about leaving but started looking for an extra ticket instead. Couldn't find one. I went back to the door to look in and there were Adele, Michael and Clode. I came in to see if they had a ticket and Clode is a friend of the door person so I got in.

As soon as these beautiful women took the stage I was blown away by their voices, their harmonies and mostly by their hearts. We all agreed, it was like being in a medicine circle. They were singing big medicine songs. I felt tears coming to my eyes thinking of how wonderful it would be if somehow I would be able to get them to come to our home and sing for Nancy.

At the break I walked outside and checked my phone. There was a message from Hrieth talking excitedly about the same idea. She arrived while I was still outside and by the time I came back in she had already talked with one of the Sharissa, one of the singers. It was a maybe. We contemplated the probability of it happening and I knew that with all the guidance and synchronicity that had got me there, it was meant to happen.

At the end of the set we both talked to her and guess what?! Today Nancy was treated to a private house concert with Sean, Hrieth, Suzie, myself and our medicine kitty, Moo. They started with their opening song from last night, a song about laying down on the alter in a desert and singing prayers to the stars. It couldn't have been more perfect and again it gave me some tears. They did a song about the waterside or river and then we all did a free flowing spontaneous groove song together with words and sounds from all of us.

They are connected to a community in Chico and we all vowed to stay in touch and in love and there is BIG energy to have them here on May Day.

Blessings come in all forms and at any time. Garu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing this Gary - what a beautiful blessing! My heart, my prayers are with all of you - sending love and peace your way...
♥ Carson

Hello & Goodbye said...

Amazing and quite fitting .. Thanks for sharing this Gary!

Sage